When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

International pre-60's ladies' f/s, anybody?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

guzziworksman

Finally riding a big boys bike
My interests have headed in the direction of older European/Japanese ladies' commuter bikes. I like fully-enclosed chain guards, internally-geared hubs, lugged frames, pretty head badges, skirt guards, made-to-be-used-everyday bikes. My ideal would be a complete, just-needs-a- service/cleaning, within-a-3-hour drive of Chicago deal. (No restoration projects, please.) But - who knows? I'll be slimming down the herd...and have a really, really nice girls' Colorflow, a Jet Flow, a '41 Elgin Sports Deluxe, and a SpaceLiner that could possibly be worked into some kind of deal. Right now, I have pretty crummy pics of them that I'd really rather not post - and I'd like to think about each of them a lot more. But once again - who knows? Anybody have whatever I'm looking for? Thanks.

Back