When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Intersted in 1910s-1920s Luggage Rack

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

The Carolina Rambler

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello everybody! I am looking to start some work on a project of mine, a 1910s bicycle. I have what may be a bit of a "long shot" request. One part that I would really like to find would be a luggage rack/rear carrier like the one in the photo below. It does not have to be identical or exact to the one in the below photo, but needs to be at least similar or reminiscent of that one. I may have interest in buying one if you have one for sale. I would be very pleased to see anything you might have for sale like that; it can be in absolutely any condition, but should be complete. Send me a personal message with the price you hope to get, and that would be swell. This rack as you can see, is a bit different than the slightly more common luggage racks from this era, that have the 3 or 4 cross-members bent arount the frame bar to create the rack; this is riveted together. Thank you for all of ya'lls help in advance, and keep riding!

1574229990277.png

This is the rack I am looking for- or something similar to it.

This photo below this text, is an example of the more common type rack, which I am not
looking for.

1574230277831.png

Back