When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

into hotwheels and into bmx what a mix

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

militarymonark

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
so I was shopping at my base airman's attic and stumbled across this awesome GT hotwheels bike! I tuned it up a little and rode it around its too cool. Im not sure if this is a (short lived) walmart gt bike or if its a legit gt built bmx. either way im so keeping this one.
101_0083-1.jpg

101_0084-1.jpg

Patrick
I would have bought that bike for you if I found it somewhere. Its funny cause it's pefect for you. Even says special edition so it appeals to the bike collector also.
It has the same gooseneck as some of my Dyno/Kustom Kruisers so it's probably not Walmart

KustomKollection039-1.jpg

I have seen the wally world Hot Wheels bikes and that ain't one of them. I'm pretty sure. Judging from the logos, that is older than 2005, as 2005 was when they introduced the current logo. So 2004 or before for this model. Can you find any ID tags or serial numbers? Is it possible that is from the "Peel & Win" promo from 2002?

I'd like to find the Hot Wheels bikes from the Speed Points promos (1989-1992) as well as the Revealers one (1993). BUT FAT CHANCE ON THOSE TWO!

Last edited:
That is one of the lowre end GT's (I think interceptor?) all dressed up. They were sold through bike shops / GT dealers, not anyplace like WalMart. It is indeed an '01.

You can tell it's one of the lower end bikes by the 1" threaded fork, lower end brakes, and generic hubs.

Still, a cool bike and hard to find in VG shape because of it's lower end cost. They were ridden as neighborhood bikes, ya know?

Classicfan1, Tipp Cyclery had one of these for a while IIRC when they were at their old location...and I remember it sitting there for awhile.

I didn't live in Ohio in 2001, I was still in TN. and wasn't into old bikes back then, But I was into Hot Wheels!

Back