When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iron Ranch Swap Meet Sept. 15th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So.....who's all going? I hear a few of the hobby's serious collectors are planning to come up this year. I'm kinda excited to finally meet some of you guys in person. If you see a 6'4" dude with sideburns, odds are its me, so please say hello!
img_9099-jpg.jpg

I will be there for sure, probably sometime late Friday. My good friend Brian StPeter should be there too. We usually share a spot.

If anybody coming to the ranch has a Delta Zep light or Delta Zeppelin light for sale, bring it. I'll bring money. Great meet, Pam and I will see you all there.

Just found out I got the days off so we're going to get there late Friday evening. Find a hotel with a pool for our 5 year old and be there bright and early on Saturday. Although reading some of the threads it sounds like there might not be much left by then.;)

Just found out I got the days off so we're going to get there late Friday evening. Find a hotel with a pool for our 5 year old and be there bright and early on Saturday. Although reading some of the threads it sounds like there might not be much left by then.;)
Try the LaQuinta Inn in Vancouver wa 360-566-1100. Few miles away.Easy drive and when we checked most reasonable. Ones in Ridgefield were expensive.

Back