When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is anyone in France or going to France willing to help me get this home?

-
Common, someone here must know someone over there. I've messaged the seller three times and he won't respond. Is there anything more frustrating in this hobby than an unresponsive seller?

Common, someone here must know someone over there. I've messaged the seller three times and he won't respond. Is there anything more frustrating in this hobby than an unresponsive seller?
I have dealt with some real dandies on ebay crooks. You will have this with the idiots on their. Good luck. Razin. P.S. What kind of bike is this any way. I don't speak french.

I guess all i can say is it works both ways. You have to give and take. I'm dealing right now with an unresponsive seller on ebay. This is the second time this year iv'e had to deal with the ebay IDIOTS trying to rip me off for stuff iv'e bought and have not received after having paid for it almost two weeks ago. Good luck. Razin.

Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the Feedback is over 90 days old.
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Beschädigt - Verkäufer kontaktiert und informiertBuyer:
-***n ( 232
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
During past year
iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif

• Reply by didoulabrocante (Jul-19-18 10:58:(
    ARRÊT DE COMMUNICATION SUBITEMENT ???? APRES DÉBUT DE DIALOGUE ???
Pendel napoleon III Marmor Bettbezug Garnitur Kamin Bewegung de paris (#263527389475)EUR 168.32

Page 1of 1

You apparently did not read the negative feedback he has...….

Back