When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it a Pierce Kramer ... Iver Johnson or something else?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Oslerblue

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi There ... a new member but wanting to see if anyone has any ideas or insight. Picked up this old track racer the other day and I'm trying to figure out what make.

BSA Track Bike Pic1.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic2.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic3.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic4.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic5.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic6.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic7.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic8.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic9.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic10.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic11.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic12.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic13.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic14.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic15.jpg

BSA Track Bike Pic16.jpg

I vote something else. The headset cups look like late teens Westfield but the frame and fork don't look Westfield. Foreign manufacture? V/r Shawn

Frame might be Westfield. There were Indian frames made like that, probably Westfield built w/,(BSA) fittings. Fork probably changed? Bottom bracket definately BSA. Interesting,,,

Hi All,

the serial number looks Westfield'esque to me, with their standard serifed 1 and a small serifed E indicating 1914.

See @redline1968 's Chinook serial in post 14 here for a comparison.

When the E was next used for dating in 1927, it was the same size as the numbers, and a sans serif font.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Last edited:
where you from and where did you find it? might help pinpoint
rear rim looks like Canadian Dunlop clincher (like CCM used), front rim looks completely different,
frame not CCM
any marking on the rear hub? Hercules?
what is the front hub?
any badge holes?

some parts look chrome plated, some look nickle plated ....... difficult to tell from the pics

Last edited:
where you from and where did you find it? might help pinpoint
rear rim looks like Canadian Dunlop clincher (like CCM used), front rim looks completely different,
frame not CCM
any marking on the rear hub? Hercules?
what is the front hub?
any badge holes?

some parts look chrome plated, some look nickle plated ....... difficult to tell from the pics
I'm in the Toronto area and picked this up from a fellow in Hamilton. Will check for markings on the rear hub etc and let you know. Thanks

Back