When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it a real Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 100th Anniversary bike?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Intense One

I live for the CABE
I'm finding it difficult to understand what to look for in an authentic 1995 Schwinn Deluxe 100th Anniversary bike. My bike has a sticker on the seat tube stating it is a 100th Anniversary bike; it has the Arnold Schwinn pedals, the springer fork bolts are AS bolts and has a serial number on the bottom of the crank housing. The stem is a one piece with AS bolts as well. The rims aren't Schwinn stamped; stamped with CMC; tires are Schwinn Cruiser made by Duro. Brake arm is Shimano. Am I riding an import?
classicbikes019_zpse01db6d4-1.jpg
classicbikes021_zps1b14f748-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, so many goods are being made in China today, unfortunately. It does enable some poorer folks to buy lookalikes, including bicycles. I bought the bike 'cause it looks cool; definitely did not buy it for an investment. It's my rider and it's cool to me. I'll keep my American made steel bicycles for as long as I can hold onto them unless my wife sells them on me when I'm away at work!

Why?

100th Anniversary? Yes, I had the same one. Made in China? Yes again, as the low quality shows.
I bought mine used in MINT condition for $100, sold it for $350. A shame that the name SCHWINN turned into this.

Why in the world would anyone post what they paid for a bike and what they sold it for? Is there any benefit to the seller to tell us? Is there any purpose for us to know what you did?

Then you say its a SHAME of what SCHWINN has become?
You just told us you made a LOT of money off of a deal.
Go on share your thoughts of your post..... Please.

Why in the world would anyone post what they paid for a bike and what they sold it for?

Why not? Im sorry your upset about that. I have no problem talking with others about what I paid and sold bikes for. That bike he sold for $350 was obviously worth more to someone.

It is a shame the quality went down, but Intenseone you still have a cool looking great riding bike to ride around on, ENJOY IT!!!!!

yes thats an anniversity bike,they came in maroon or green[maby more but havent seen one]i had one and they are great riders,aot of the the pieces are of the same quality as the repro phantom,horn tanks have no provision for horn,memory lane lists them for 95 and up frames,l paid $459.00 on close out years ago

100th Anniversary? Yes, I had the same one. Made in China? Yes again, as the low quality shows.
I bought mine used in MINT condition for $100, sold it for $350. A shame that the name SCHWINN turned into this.

I might be splitting hairs to some,but that bike was Made In Taiwan,not China. Taiwan is not a commie nation....BTW,I had a '95 100 year Anniversary Classic Cruiser as well.Mine was the base version,no tank or rack. That bike got me into the hobby,funny, after rediscovering Chicago Schwinns it wasn't good enough for me.I kept it from new 'till last year.I don't miss it.

Your bike is a very nice bike, Impressive and an eye catcher. It is a Schwinn, No matter where it was made. Different quality builds for different years. Just like the cars of today. Enjoy your bike. I am sure you will get a WOW no matter where you ride it. Thanks for sharing your photos of your bike.;)
I'm finding it difficult to understand what to look for in an authentic 1995 Schwinn Deluxe 100th Anniversary bike. My bike has a sticker on the seat tube stating it is a 100th Anniversary bike; it has the Arnold Schwinn pedals, the springer fork bolts are AS bolts and has a serial number on the bottom of the crank housing. The stem is a one piece with AS bolts as well. The rims aren't Schwinn stamped; stamped with CMC; tires are Schwinn Cruiser made by Duro. Brake arm is Shimano. Am I riding an import?
classicbikes019_zpse01db6d4-1.jpg
classicbikes021_zps1b14f748-1.jpg

Back