When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is it real or partial real

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
the pwner is suppose to call me tonight so i can ger more info,does it looked pieced together?cant tell from pics if tear tire is a 2.125
00o0o_iBd83YCdcfX_600x450.jpg

00t0t_7vjo8Dyw3rP_600x450.jpg

Hard to tell from the lousy pics but I believe its a green reproduction from the last time they did these that was painted blue and left outside. Seat, sissy bar are for sure. The fender bridge on seat stays looks like larger diameter as do the cantilever tubing. Just my opinion from horrible pics. Looks like a 20"x2.125" rear tire. If it's cheap, tires look nice on a real Stingray. Good luck!

Isn't that, like the Blueberry color? Obviously the paint is faded but while I'm not sting ray collector but see them all the time, especially post 2002 Pacific cycle's crappie knock-offs That bike photo is not good however looks like it may be one of Schwinn's late 1990's with the smooth bar front post connections verses PC's welded. . And I've never seen any of both types in that color.

Wait, [edit], that's not blueberry, maybe repainted late 90's though.

Last edited:
Isn't that, like the Blueberry color? Obviously the paint is faded but while I'm not sting ray collector but see them all the time, especially post 2002 Pacific cycle's crappie knock-offs That bike photo is not good however looks like it may be one of Schwinn's late 1990's with the smooth bar front post connections verses PC's welded. . And I've never seen any of both types in that color.

Wait, [edit], that's not blueberry, maybe repainted late 90's though.

It's a 2007 Black Friday Krate.

1541880136157.png

Back