When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it worth a grand?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
To me? ....NO. Maybe those are two rare signed first edition books in the rack.
It would be a personal decision to purchase that for $1000.00

Closer inspection may reveal that it was not born a white Corvette

I was thinking the same thing. If it was a nice original paint bike, it might be worth it. But I'd rather spend the money on a nice OG prewar ballooner.

It'll sell for more than that on ebay if it's original. The seat tube decal looks yellowed, so looks og to me. Chainguard decal was repopped, so that could have been redone....would like to see pics of the top tube decals.
Darcie

I think that would be a stretch. Color? Original Really? however some people will step up for something that they want/like.

As a novice, the thing I noticed for all original is the speedometer only has 3/10's of a mile. Must of been bought and stored.

To me it looks like a repaint. For one the paint is too shiny, Schwinn white paint never held up that good. Also the chips in the paint on top of the chain guard, original paint never chip that way, in flakes. My 2 cents, prove me wrong.

Back