When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is It Wrong to have tassels on a Dude's bike ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Late to the party..anyway ..I would leave them on there 'cos they match the bike and have been on there a looong time.

Generally when someone offers an unwanted snarky opinion I ask them if they have a cell phone...then I tell them to call someone who gives a crap about their opinion.

003.JPG
It's your bike...Do whatever you like with it, and have FUN!
002.JPG
I put all kinds of crazy stuff on my bikes, including streamers. Notice the ones on the Panther's rear reflector......
IMG_2104.JPG

Thinking about putting some tassel grips on my bolt cutters! What do you guys think??

View attachment 750242
I Say YES to the tassels on the bolt cutters....................Then, they can leave a DOUBLE Snail Trail ! Oh, by the way..........Thx for gettin' this to a better area for discussion (Krakatoa) You guys are a fun group. I like the humor . Updated pictures soon.............as Work is being done on this beauty. Thanks for all the great comments everyone !

I think they go good with it. Instead just Judge your manhood by how little you care about what other ppl think when your riding around with sweet tassels lol

Back