When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is It Wrong to have tassels on a Dude's bike ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
As of now.........................their still on. Took it down to the pond this morning. Still on the fence here.................darn near seems to be a split consensus .

DSCF0506.JPG

IMG_20180210_093608991.jpg

DSCF0523.JPG

DSCF0516.JPG

IMG_20180210_094027051.jpg

I refuse to put tassles on my bikes and I say you should keep them. They work with the color and the look of it.

But I grew up with tassle luvin men....
I was even sent this photo many months ago...which proves my point men can have tassles on their bikes. Hehe.

35772.jpeg

Last edited:
As of now.........................their still on. Took it down to the pond this morning. Still on the fence here.................darn near seems to be a split consensus .

View attachment 751529

View attachment 751537

View attachment 751542

View attachment 751543

View attachment 751544

Go with what you like! The hell with what others think.
I wouldn't change a thing if I had your bike...well...perhaps more padding on the saddle.
Other than that, I'd just clean, lube as needed and ride it! :)

I refuse to put tassles on my bikes and I say you should keep them. They work with the color and the look of it.

But I grew up with tassle luvin men....
I was even sent this photo many months ago...which proves my point men can have tassles on their bikes. Hehe.

View attachment 751546
@Jim Barnard

I'm curious as to why would someone send you a photo of a bike taken in what looks like a public men's room? :(

Back