When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is It Wrong to have tassels on a Dude's bike ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I wouldn't say that it's wrong to run tassles on a dudes bike.
It all depends on the dude and his bike.
I mean, this guy gets away with wearing a dress, and nobody questions his manhood.
image.jpeg

Wait a minute. Those aren't tassels. They're streamers. I recall adding a pair of streamers to my 1960 Flightliner when I was 12 years old and watching those things stand straight out when I got up to top speed. Didn't Chuck Yeager have streamers on his Bell X-1 rocket plane? Well, there's another Flightliner sitting out in the garage now and, come to think of it, I might go out and buy a pair of streamers.

Oh! I forgot to mention that I had streamers on my first one. Weren't they pretty? I also thought that a large flagpole was in good taste at the time. And I was loving the combination of yellow oil house paint and red acrylic paint peeling off over rust... Live and learn--this was back in the mid 1990s.
1941hawthorne.jpg

1941hawthorne2.jpg

I like to wear shorts when riding, and there's been many times that skirt guards have saved me from getting my leg hairs tangled up in the spokes.

Last edited:
Back