When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is It Wrong to have tassels on a Dude's bike ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well...military ships, fighters, bombers...all 'she'. I never heard a helicopter called a 'she'...but, I didn't work directly with the flight crews, so I wouldn't know for sure. I don't think you are going to find any WWII fighters or bombers with Clark Gable painted on the nose...in a bikini :eek:

Car guys usually refer to their cars as a 'she'. I think it is quite normal. If my car/motorcycle/bike was a 'he'...that would be a competitive relationship, as a 'she' it is a cooperative relationship....well, up until she lets you down, then she is a b!tch.

...Its Christine...not Christopher :cool:
O8P3646.jpg

Jason

If you like your bike with the tassels leave em on. To hell with the non-tasselers! i like to use marvels mystery oil on my old barn find bikes. it really brings out the patina really nice.

Your Shelby looks Fantastic. It has so many nice features , and is very stylish . The chainguard is spectacular . Good eye on gettin' that one !

Thank you Curtis! It belonged to a friend and I always liked it. Nice looking original bike with great color and a basic model. When it came up for sale at our club fall swap, had to have it! And it rides great! ;)

Back