When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is It Wrong to have tassels on a Dude's bike ?

-
Well...military ships, fighters, bombers...all 'she'. I never heard a helicopter called a 'she'...but, I didn't work directly with the flight crews, so I wouldn't know for sure. I don't think you are going to find any WWII fighters or bombers with Clark Gable painted on the nose...in a bikini :eek:

Car guys usually refer to their cars as a 'she'. I think it is quite normal. If my car/motorcycle/bike was a 'he'...that would be a competitive relationship, as a 'she' it is a cooperative relationship....well, up until she lets you down, then she is a b!tch.

...Its Christine...not Christopher :cool:
O8P3646.jpg

Jason

If you like your bike with the tassels leave em on. To hell with the non-tasselers! i like to use marvels mystery oil on my old barn find bikes. it really brings out the patina really nice.

Your Shelby looks Fantastic. It has so many nice features , and is very stylish . The chainguard is spectacular . Good eye on gettin' that one !

Thank you Curtis! It belonged to a friend and I always liked it. Nice looking original bike with great color and a basic model. When it came up for sale at our club fall swap, had to have it! And it rides great! ;)

Back