When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is My Roadmaster Ok ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CURTIS L LINDGREN

I live for the CABE
Just picked up this bike. Have not done anything sept take some pic's. of it. First question is : Would the Rear Rack be Correct for this Bike ? 2nd Question : Would this Chain Guard have been a Factory Item as well ? These seem out of place to me. Serial No. is F 71282 Was Told it was a 1939 . Any help is appreciated .

IMG_20190809_155750578.jpg

IMG_20190809_155621442.jpg

IMG_20190809_155654135.jpg

I believe that's a universal chainguard+ The rack I'm not sure about . I think u should change both.

Patina seems to match very well if you ask me? The original paint color appears to match too. So I'd say they're correct. Could have been a dealer bolt on at the store. I have two shelbys with oddball racks and guards also that were not in any ad whatsoever but have original matching paint and patina. Who would take the time to match paint or add a rack or guard 40 years ago? And where would the original guard or rack have went. Killer bike. Swap the tires, tubes, service the hubs and RIDE IT!! Enjoy it!

Back