When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is My Roadmaster Ok ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
F serial number is early 1940.

THANKS ! I hadn't found out any serial number info yet . That Makes me happy .

IMG_20180206_164041532_HDR.jpg

Here is a link to the work I did based off Phil's list above. https://vintageamericanbicycles.com/index.php/cleveland-welding-co-roadmaster/ V/r Shawn

:rolleyes: Nice Work Shawn . I read it All . This kinda stuff is so important. Thanks for taking the time to do that , MANY people can benefit from this kind of Information ( And it's set in a way that's EASY to Comprehend ) The Pictures were Spot on..............and really tell the story. You've been very helpful , and I dig your Post's and replies ....................They are Very Informative and.....................Well..................Entertaining . The Cabe Rocks ! and Shawn , you're just a Great Ambassador to this Hobby . Ride Safe ! :cool:

Oiled up the bike with some marvels mystery oil. These pic's are from when it was wet. It's mellowed a bit after a few days now. The oil helped it look cleaner and more uniform in color . Messed with the horn , and got it working as well . IT's LOUD !!! I have been nourishing the Seat with Leather Conditioner..........it's quite a bit softer now. Was pretty dry after sitting IN the house for 25 years. I'm Very happy with this bike.

DSCF1272.JPG

DSCF1266.JPG

DSCF1274.JPG

DSCF1279.JPG

DSCF1282.JPG

DSCF1286.JPG

DSCF1284.JPG

DSCF1291.JPG

Back