When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is the Columbia 1898 or 1899 or ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brian R.

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I picked up this frame with bits and pieces attached and have started gathering parts to make a running bicycle. I'm not striving for 100% accuracy so I'm not worried about the correct hubs and type of spokes, etc.. A friend is making a wooden fender and chain guard for me. I would like to know what year it is so that I can start looking for a head badge. If you know the badge model number for this chain driven Ladies' as well as the year, please let me know as it would save me the trouble of looking it up. Even better, if you have a head badge to sell to me please send me a PM.

Columbia1.jpg
Columbia2.jpg
Columbia3.jpg
Columbia4.jpg
Columbia5.jpg

i would be interested in the dimensions on the seat post diameter and the threaded collar that the seat post slides into ! i need one each of these for my bike ,also the inside diameter of the seat post tube thanks

Howdy all, Late to the conversation, I know, but I have a '99 58 with badge and I concur, that looks like what you have, Brian. I received mine with about as much attached as yours (not to mention the frame and fork cracks under two additional layers of paint). I have everything I need now to build up. Like you, I'm not bent on original parts but what I have is for most part period correct. My question is; does the trophy plate cover front and back of the fork crown? Any idea on how it attaches to the fork? Can't tell from the photos. Mine is missing and while I could certainly go without, it seems easy enough to make.

Back