When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is There A Cure?

-
You guys are gonna make a young fella cry.... When my dad started me in this hobby one of my main riders was a '69 5 speed. It had been kind of pieced together and it wasn't the nicest thing in the world, but man I put a lot of seat time in on that bike. He had began restoring a violet sprint, repainted it and it was gorgeous, but lost interest when he couldn't find all the pieces for it and sold it incomplete. I wanted that bike so bad and it's been my dream since then to have a violet sprint. We had a couple Ramshorns and a couple MINT cool orange '71s and some coasters, but those early 5 speeds. Man those are the best riding and looking muscle bikes IMO.

You guys are gonna make a young fella cry.... When my dad started me in this hobby one of my main riders was a '69 5 speed. It had been kind of pieced together and it wasn't the nicest thing in the world, but man I put a lot of seat time in on that bike. He had began restoring a violet sprint, repainted it and it was gorgeous, but lost interest when he couldn't find all the pieces for it and sold it incomplete. I wanted that bike so bad and it's been my dream since then to have a violet sprint. We had a couple Ramshorns and a couple MINT cool orange '71s and some coasters, but those early 5 speeds. Man those are the best riding and looking muscle bikes IMO.
It would be wrong to say anything else but - I Agree.

Back