When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there an AEROCYCLE thread that compares features/paint etc over the years

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

i like two paint schemes... marroon/ivory and silver/red one....although the blue one looks cool too...... though if i had to pick one....im a silver/red fan with orange tires....

atadegan-1.jpg

Red n silver is ehh... its like every 57 Chevy that's red n white.. just my two coins
Course I wouldn't complain if I had either in those colors :)

Last edited:
colors are the least of the problems....

i wish more advanced collectors would be more forth coming and posted pics about to wire up an aerocycle.... cant be too difficult.... but itll be a lost art if someone does not step up.... colors are the least of our worries..... incidently was there a cobalt blue version as well....?

Can anyone help me with the geometry of a my Aerocycle frame It was broken then fixed, but I think now the frame is shorter than it was before it broke? Help! :confused:
vhj.jpg
(the different lengths)
Top tube: two lengths (1)____ (2) ____
Down tube:_____
Seat tube:____

Thank,
jack

Last edited:
i wish more advanced collectors would be more forth coming and posted pics about to wire up an aerocycle.... cant be too difficult.... but itll be a lost art if someone does not step up.... colors are the least of our worries..... incidently was there a cobalt blue version as well....?

Of course mine is a restored bike and the battery tray has been rebuilt but my headlight, tailight, and horn all work. Like all other bikes make sure you got juice and a ground. Cycling day (Marty) has an original so maybe he could provide info on the original wiring. These originally took the big round battery but mine has been converted to four D cells. I believe the dark blue (cobalt) was the only blue. V/r Shawn

The blue one I posted was in better condition then his... Was ... Unfortunately it's now red n silver or some random color. ..

I believe Mike Wolfe's is the same blue bike I posted, it was on eBay and didn't sell then relisted and ended early and showed up on his site shortly after. I believe at least 3 blue Aeros have turned up. (4 counting a frame and fenders that turned up sporting blue paint)

Last edited:
Back