When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is There An App.......

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

wrongway

I live for the CABE
......for that? I have an Android and I would like to find an app that would track my miles on a ride and I could set it to remind me when I've reached a specific mileage goal. I know I could strap my phone to my handlebars and watch it, but I don't trust myself not to dump my bike and ruin my phone.

I know its old school now.What about the little electronic things that strap to youe handle bars.They monitor many functions I have them on my road bike and are really useful.

I know its old school now.What about the little electronic things that strap to youe handle bars.They monitor many functions I have them on my road bike and are really useful.
That would make the most sense. I did have a digital speedo once, but it was complicated for me so if I could find an old one that might work.

Garmin Connect

Ride with GPS

A whole crazy world of activity tracking out there for you to discover.

Back