When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there something evil in my tire?

-
This happened to a virtually new Kenda white wall on my wife's Suburban a couple of weeks ago. The tire looked a little strange when I got it but I put it on anyway. It was twisted to the point that when I rode behind her, I thought the rim needed trued. Eventually the the bead let loose from the rim and it blew. Wife wasn't happy. Lesson learned...phenomenal price on tires...probably seconds from China.

I think we should blame China! China is not in good standing with americans as of late. China provides to us unvetted products they constantly foist upon us knowing americans will keep buying.. The tires Sven, could be from "China" like the covid-19 ?!?!?!.:p Maybe this could be another covid-19 symptom but now it is also affecting bike tires? :D

I've been fortunate not to have a blowout while riding. But, I avoid sketchy tires as much as possible, as I've seen thing

s!

Back