When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is This A Colson ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Now that the Bike is Home . Looking it over , Somebody had a field day with the Pinstriping . :poutingcat: Darn near Everything has 'em . Including each Fender Bracket , Goes Completely around the Bottom Bracket and the chainguard may have a few extra Stripes ( not sure ) :oops: It will be interesting uncovering some facts about it's past. The bike has The "Simi Valley " Licence Number Stamped along with the Factory S/N on the Bottom Bracket . Did Sturdy Manufacturing ever end up in Simi Valley ? ( Had to Ask ) If it was a Factory Workers Bike , Maybe the "Plant" personalized their Bikes With Extra Striping and the "Sturdy" Decal. :sunglasses: It has 26" X 1.75 " Tires on it now. :mad: Changing to Balloons . Looks to me like that's what it shoulda had on it ( And I have a Pair Waiting to be put on Something ). I may have a different Seat for it as well . :D Here's some pic's of the S/N 's on the BB . I would like to know the year if anyone can tell by the Numbers . Ride Safe :cool:

DSCF1777.JPG

DSCF1758.JPG

DSCF1763.JPG

DSCF1752.JPG

DSCF1750.JPG

DSCF1741.JPG

DSCF1737.JPG

DSCF1733.JPG

Nice find. A bath, tune, seat, and tires and that'll cruise in style. I know those chain guards are pricey. Are those stickers on the forks and back fender? If you are going to have a decal vs a badge it may as well be that one. It's cool. Tells a story. You gonna add a light and a luggage rack eventually? I just decided that every ladies bike should have a rack since in my experience they all come with baggage. ;);)

Nice find. A bath, tune, seat, and tires and that'll cruise in style. I know those chain guards are pricey. Are those stickers on the forks and back fender? If you are going to have a decal vs a badge it may as well be that one. It's cool. Tells a story. You gonna add a light and a luggage rack eventually? I just decided that every ladies bike should have a rack since in my experience they all come with baggage. ;);)

Hi Nate , Yes .............a bath , Grease and adjust where needed. I would like a proper Rack on the back. Those handle Bars are horrid.................they GOTTA GO ! :oops: Yes they are Stickers..................I'm gonna try a hair dryer to remove them . The Wheels spin VERY TRUE , I'm happy 'bout that. We'll see how it goes. I'm happy with it. Take care

Back