When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a early super deluxe fork?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Found this today. I know its stingray. Does anyone know what year is this fork and is it a super deluxe? Its marked L and R on the fork..

Any help is much appreciated thanks

Holy s---t. I was looking around and it fits the j33 identification. wow...Wow. Wish i had the fender...lol thank you...
... I sure hope it is! ... $$$ ...
View attachment 1233473

Schwinn Stingray 1964 Early Super Deluxe Springer Fender Set RARE Original Nice

View attachment 1233475 5 viewed per hour

Condition:
Used

Price:
US $1,199.00
$50 for 24 months with PayPal Credit*$50 for 24 months. Minimum purchase required.
Buy It Now

Add to cart

Best Offer:

Make Offer

Add to Watchlist

Ships from United States
36 watchers

Shipping:
$19.99 Standard Shipping | See details

Item location:
Tracy, California, United States

Last edited:
Wow.. thank you for your insight....ha ..now I need a lime green 64...like that’s gonna happen....:0 :0 .. I noticed that it doesn’t say super deluxe on your guard. It that the way it should be?

Wow.. thank you for your insight....ha ..now I need a lime green 64...like that’s gonna happen....:0 :0 .. I noticed that it doesn’t say super deluxe on your guard. It that the way it should be?
The super deluxe had all the goodies, and was a J-36 0r 37 depending on coaster or kickback rear hub. The purple one was a '65 only J-33 model and is the way it came as far as I know. I've only had it for about 10 or 11 years.
Check this page out (rt lower corner) from the '65 catalog: http://www.trfindley.com/flschwinn_1961_1970/1965_08.html
Forgot the lime green one:

This one has a spring fork on it currently as well, but the blade fork is hanging on "fork row"...
Further note - I also have the white grips for both of these in the shop too. I just like the the matching colored ones better!

Last edited:
Back