When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a good buy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A nice bike for sure. A little on the high side but not offensively high. If you want one to keep personally and ride, it’s worth the extra money (in my opinion) to buy a complete, fairly original one. This one looks pretty decent and unmolested. Definitely ask for pics of the left side, there are a few of the right. You don’t want any surprises. It has a make offer feature, offer him $450 or $500 and see what happens. Shipping came up at $150 when I viewed it, that’s pretty high too. You could ship the bike anywhere in the US from Colorado for probably $75 or so via bike flights. Cool bike tho. I like it.

A nice bike for sure. A little on the high side but not offensively high. If you want one to keep personally and ride, it’s worth the extra money (in my opinion) to buy a complete, fairly original one. This one looks pretty decent and unmolested. Definitely ask for pics of the left side, there are a few of the right. You don’t want any surprises. It has a make offer feature, offer him $450 or $500 and see what happens. Shipping came up at $150 when I viewed it, that’s pretty high too. You could ship the bike anywhere in the US from Colorado for probably $75 or so via bike flights. Cool bike tho. I like it.

That's great advice! Sounds like you're done this a few times! Thank you so much!

Does it have all the correct pieces
Unfortunately, I have bought a few without asking for better pics or other angles not seen and even taken some peoples word. But it’s really easy for the seller to take a few pics and message them to you. If they don’t want to, there may be a reason they didn’t post them in the auction. Might just be an oversight, but could just as easily be “creative advertising”, lol. Looks like a great bike tho. Grips are wrong and the headlight is an added one. I think it should have a delta rocket ray on the front fender like the one in the ad the seller posted a pic of. But basically looks pretty complete and overall pretty nice for a 67 year old bike. And the racks are always bent up like that. You’d be hard pressed to find a bike in worn condition with an unbent rack. Hope this helps. Keep us posted!

Back