When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a real Grey Ghost

-
The wear on the plated parts is inconsistent, look at the seat strut, shock tubes and clamps vs the springer front, seat post clamp etc. My opinion is this is a put together bike from various parts, I would check some of the date codes on the hubs, crank etc, still cool though.

For all the positive folks post ther will always be someone waiting to burst your bubble, " You can take that too the bank " baretta .

This is an authentic Gray Ghost. Note the frame Clark58mx.
unnamed.jpg

This is an authentic Gray Ghost. Note the frame Clark58mx. View attachment 1429212

The site were that picture is posted is known for bogus BS. How can you say that's an authentic Grey Ghost? Here's a fine example that's a total faked out piece and they claim it's a 1945.

Where is the seat post decal, or even remnants of one? I'm just curious. This would make sense if this were a warranty replacement frame.

Back