When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a scam?

-
I think it's great we all share this and it's just another sign of how things haven't changed since time was started, but with all this " new technology" these desperate scum bags are on a feeding frenzy. The rule of thumb still and always stands is "if it seems to be too good to be true, it isn't".

No different than the regular email scam with some Sheik in Africa or Arabia or wherever that just needs a small "unlocking fee" from you to get at millions of $$ he will share with you from a bank account. All they need is a few suckers and it makes it all worth while.

These clowns do this 24/7 so it's their job and they are good at it. Human nature is people want free wealth or deals. Ass, gas or grass, noone rides for free.

Be on the look out for this guy.

tenor.gif

Definitely a scam. Here’s his number. I made another add for him since he really likes bikes. I always have to check..Imean for obvious reasons..I get a lot of keepers that are legit.

Also not legit. But feel free to call the number as much as you like. 🤣

Last edited:
Back