When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IS THIS A SCHWINN

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HIGGINSFOREVER

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dont know what i have here.Is it a remake from 1995.Odd serial number.Fenders are painted over chrome,Mix/match parts.Not sure what is schwinn.Carrier is a dark green almost looks black but shows a lighter green under the dark green.Would it be worth stripping entire bike and starting over with a new paint job.Thanks for any and all help.
20180413_184613.jpg
20180413_184726.jpg
20180413_184740.jpg
20180413_184757.jpg
20180413_184806.jpg
20180413_184818.jpg
20180413_184839.jpg
20180413_184849.jpg

The bike is definitely from the mid-to-late '90's. No great value, but it would make a good rider.

Dont know what i have here.Is it a remake from 1995.Odd serial number.Fenders are painted over chrome,Mix/match parts.Not sure what is schwinn.Carrier is a dark green almost looks black but shows a lighter green under the dark green.Would it be worth stripping entire bike and starting over with a new paint job.Thanks for any and all help.View attachment 790431 View attachment 790433 View attachment 790436 View attachment 790437 View attachment 790438 View attachment 790439 View attachment 790440 View attachment 790446

It’s a Schwinn cruiser. I remember them when Schwinn had come out
with the 1995 Schwinn Phantom replicas.
These bikes were more affordable and accuracy to the originals was not a priority.
Somebody must’ve changed parts with what ever they had available.
That’s why you noticed the various different components.
Is it worth stripping entire bike? That depends on what your intentions are.
If it’s for your own personal satisfaction, it’s worth it. If it’s for reselling---
then no, it’s not worth it because no matter how much you invest in it, it is only worth
so much on the market.
If this bike was a Schwinn “Aerocycle” that would be a different story and guys would
be texting you trying to buy it no matter what condition it’s in.

Last edited:
It’s a Schwinn cruiser. I remember them when Schwinn had come out
with the 1995 Schwinn Phantom replicas.
These bikes were more affordable and accuracy to the originals was not a priority.
Somebody must’ve changed parts with what ever they had available.
That’s why you noticed the various different components.
Is it worth stripping entire bike? That depends on what your intentions are.
If it’s for your own personal satisfaction, it’s worth it. If it’s for reselling---
then no, it’s not worth it because no matter how much you invest in it, it is only worth
so much on the market.
If this bike was a Schwinn “Aerocycle” that would be a different story and guys would
be texting you trying to buy it no matter what condition it’s in.
Thanks to all advice,I picked it up off craigs list for $125 I think what i will do is use it for a project when all other projects are done.

The best part with these bikes is that I can add or build them to my satisfaction.
Something which I will not do with my
originals. I like the way they are.
ED99117C-9CE8-4502-BC9C-B0026C2353B7.jpeg

00CC12C4-EA71-45F4-9FB6-D36A8E57EB11.jpeg

This wally-mart, I installed the dual front springs which improved the ride 100%.
The first one , I'm added Zeppelin type
tank and super wide tires.
These might be ugly to others, but I doing it
for myself, if someone likes or doesn't.... I won't
loose sleep over it.

Back