When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this an aerocycle frame?

-
The dated cranks are tough to.get a hold of
Even my 37 crank has got half the threads gone on sprocket side.I would get a high speed cut off wheel and remove the beads of weld.

Even my 37 crank has got half the threads gone on sprocket side.I would get a high speed cut off wheel and remove the beads of weld.
I have a set of stamped 37 cranks that I will probably use for now. These ones still have part of the pedal welded in and both of the holes are pretty seriously ovaled with no threads left. I'll clean them out and see if I can get them tapped, but they might just get hung on the wall.

I have a set of stamped 37 cranks that I will probably use for now. These ones still have part of the pedal welded in and both of the holes are pretty seriously ovaled with no threads left. I'll clean them out and see if I can get them tapped, but they might just get hung on the wall.

if it looks like or smells like an aeorcycle it probably is-or at least the frame is/was. maybe a left over frame sold as a 'special' with no equipment-just fenders. nice score-conversation starter-if it could only talk!

Not mine..Henderson badged.

C744B30F-FE38-48DF-9B75-0FDB7FFA20B8.png

Reactions: JLF
Nice find and i would cast my vote as an original! Very interesting questions above discussed. Congrats!

Back