When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this bike and rims worth anything?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PeteinGH

On Training Wheels
Hello. I just registered here today and was wondering if what I have is of any value.
I rescued my brother's old Stingray and a couple of the atom wheel from my parents garbage.
Everything is in rough shape but I'm sure there are usable parts or someone very handy could possibly even restore these items.
I wish I had the time and money to get the bike in working order and be able to display it.
Anyway thought this might be a better route then listing them on an auction site.
Thanks for any replies.

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

Thank you for the reply. Looking on Ebay I only find restored bikes that are going for a small fortune. Couldn't find the wheels, but I did not look to hard yet. Figured I would check here first before listing anything on Ebay.
I'm located in Michigan about 2 1/2 hours north of Chicago.

stingray

there are parts there from a few "At least"different bikes. Wheels are a good $100 each. The bike is kinda a mess but around $250 in parts.
remember Ebay charges are around 13% so find a price you can feel good about and post it here if youd like

You're a ways away, but I have someone up in that area who might be able to pick it up for me.
Let me know how much you want for it and the wheels.

Value

So now from this Thread you think that this bike is worth $450.00
WOW
Please keep this thread going and post it to us when you have the $450.00 in your hand.
Best of luck on this sale.

Where in this thread did I say I thought this stuff was worth $450?
Take your meds and re-read the posts above.

So now from this Thread you think that this bike is worth $450.00
WOW
Please keep this thread going and post it to us when you have the $450.00 in your hand.
Best of luck on this sale.

Your Post

Be. Polite.. Meds?
Your post says Wheels 100.00 each
rest of bike 250.00

Total 450.00
Your Thread
Your Question
Good Luck again on your sale
I will follow it. Very Interesting

Honestherman: I think you were a little hard on the original poster. He never quoted any prices, that was another poster.

Back