When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this bike worth $100.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HEMI426

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This bike is for sale for $100 is it worth it in parts? It's a Rolling Rock bike.

766243375_th.jpeg

Last edited:
This bike is for sale for $100 is it worth it in parts? It's a Rolling Rock bike.

View attachment 2012847
Not if your going to parts it out. These are of the same quality as the box store bikes. I saw one at Iola a couple years ago and the guy wanted a buck and a half for his. Checked out the bike and most of the parts were all foreign components. I offered $80.00, and he turned me down flat. I just walked away. I'd pass on it.

in my opinion, no. There are literally hundreds of thousands of 1980s and earlier Chicago made Schwinn cantilever framed "cruisers" out there stuffed in attics and basements all over North America and even Puerto Rico, those I still buy.

Not if your going to parts it out. These are of the same quality as the box store bikes. I saw one at Iola a couple years ago and the guy wanted a buck and a half for his. Checked out the bike and most of the parts were all foreign components. I offered $80.00, and he turned me down flat. I just walked away. I'd pass on it.
There aren’t even any parts worth using on one of these. Those are $50 bikes on a good day in my book.

This bike is at an auction coming up and Thanks to the Cabers that advised me on the value I know not to bid over $30 or $40 for it. Maybe make a stool or table out of it. Somebody at the auction that dosen't have the help of you Cabers will probably pay $250 for it. Thanks for your advise. Archie thanks for that link.

Last edited:
Back