When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this correctly identified?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ozzmonaut

Wore out three sets of tires already!
To me this tank doesn't look prewar or schwinn. Granted, I'm not familiar with the c-model either. But the shape, graphic, and switch, look more like hawthorne or something murray-built to me. Anybody here know more about it?

Not an expert on Schwinns by any means but I do know the seller personally. He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to anything prewar and especially anything Schwinn. I have seen C-models with the same graphic on it so I would say that it is in fact a prewar C-model tank.

Not an expert on Schwinns by any means but I do know the seller personally. He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to anything prewar and especially anything Schwinn. I have seen C-models with the same graphic on it so I would say that it is in fact a prewar C-model tank.

Interesting. I spotted that a couple days ago and thought "Nope, not a Schwinn." Learn something new everyday I suppose. I'd like to see a complete original bike that tank's meant for.

Ahhh, ok, just looks like the standard prewar straight bar. Must be the angle/ distortion in the Ebay photo that makes it look unlike Schwinn geometry/ dimensions.

It still looks longer and skinnier than the standards. Maybe that's what the c-model designated was a frame difference. Still, I'm glad to have learned more about it. I meant no disrespect to the seller, the angle really does make it look way different, especially without a pic of the bike to put it in perspective.

Back