When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this Jaguar legit?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cranky Chain Cycles

Finally riding a big boys bike
Your thoughts? I don’t know what year. The chainguard looks like half of it is missing. The ones I’ve seen are half black, half chrome. No button on the tank. Other than the obvious lack of chain it looks in good shape.

b60c2d3e7074c853f41fab8898e61573.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

looks like a mix and match of this and that. rear rack is earlier than Jaguars would have had. hard to tell what else is going on. your picture is only worth 500 words.:)

what is the giant banner in the background? I have had a few Chevrolet ones, have a 52 in the shop right now.

I wouldn't touch that one. You know that feeling you get deep down inside that tells ya something just ain't right--that's called intuition and you need to listen! V/r Shawn

bikes don't have to be "correct" to be fun. I had a bunch of old Schwinns in the 80's. there really wasn't a place like this to figure out what was what. my only "rule" was ALL Schwinn parts. every nut and bolt. I used to find them at auto swap meets for cheap. the only one I kept was my 1949 B6. after 30 years it finally has all the right stuff.

Back