When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this something I should make room for?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

scooter_trasher

Finally riding a big boys bike
Should I make room for this ? The price is hard to lose on
38891274_10209484413946730_6463396180947632128_n.jpg

I'd wind up needing a couple parts
8cedc47a1b63eefdd46d7ee0b16ca48f.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. Columbia Westfield bike with rack that is incorporated/integral to the frame. This is a very popular frame in custom bike circles.

Hummm, Id walk past that bike but then again, it's not my cup of tea. Buy it only if you like it, not because its to cheap to pass up. Save the room for a much better bike.

I don't see the hobby in buying bikes that are nice & complete, that's more of a searching & spending hobby, mine is more of a rescue and building hobby, than a hand money out and riding hobby, I like to take something that needs love and make it something again, I get my exercise moving bikes in and out of the garage and my joy from wrenching, painting and bar hopping, everyone is in it for their own reasons, I'll never be the garage and estate sale searcher, that's for those smart people that like to take advantage of someone that sells at under market value out of ignorance or desperation :)

If the bike appeals to you then buy it. If not pass. Like you said all of us are in this hobby for different reasons and just because you can't see it there is great joy for many of us in buying nice, complete bikes that we can display, ride, and enjoy. That's what a hobby is about, right? Those people out there beating the bushes are a valuable part of this hobby. Without them many of these treasure would languish in barns, sheds or basements to rot and not be enjoyed. Insinuating that everyone who does this is out to take advantage of someone is incredulous. V/r Shawn

Take advantage of someone because of ignorance or depression? Give us a break. Yeah, I took advantage of an "old guy" wandering around a swap yesterday with his young friend, trailing this bike, asking everyone to buy it. He sold me this bike for 150 bucks, cause that's what I offered him. I resold the bike 5 minutes after I bought it for 125 bucks. Was I taken advantage of, because I gave someone else a super bike , less the saddle, for next to nothing? Or am I just ignorant?
IMG_2702.JPG

IMG_2666.JPG

IMG_2701.JPG

Back