When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this something I should make room for?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice middleweight Columbia Firebolt. Only made from 63-64 (or thereabouts) with integrated rear carrier. Tank and light housing are tough and expensive to find. These make nice custom /rat bikes. Here is one I added balloon tire wheels, chrome fenders and bullet Headlight. These are great riders!

5FF0CB8D-78F0-4DFB-B227-6C7ACC11EB78.jpeg

Nice middleweight Columbia Firebolt. Only made from 63-64 (or thereabouts) with integrated rear carrier. Tank and light housing are tough and expensive to find. These make nice custom /rat bikes. Here is one I added balloon tire wheels, chrome fenders and bullet Headlight. These are great riders!View attachment 856889
Nice bike , but that prewar seat looks out of place, you should send it to me and I'll send you a nice stretch vinyl 60s Messinger, I had on this Schwinn, it's waterproof and easier to care for than leather ,you'll be much happier :)

schwinn camel back.JPG

Last edited:
Back