When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found ISO - 22.2 Schwinn quill riser stem

-

cudak888

Look Ma, No Hands!
EDIT: STEM FOUND. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO REPLIED.

Title says all. Don't need anything fancy. It's for a restomodded '49 Schwinn D37X (it had a Schwinn razor stem on it which I've since pulled).

Can be later production (until '66) or any form of repop, but it needs to be nice and presentable. It must be 22.2mm. Later stems pulled off of garden variety Schwinn Breezes need not apply.

Must see photos and price to consider it; caliper shot indicating 22.2mm preferable.

-Kurt

Last edited:
Got a picture? I was just getting ready to post some more stems and I know several are Schwinn but I'm unfamiliar with the style you're looking for.

Got a picture? I was just getting ready to post some more stems and I know several are Schwinn but I'm unfamiliar with the style you're looking for.

Just a plain-Jane stem like this, so long as it's 22.2/25.4, and not some modern thing with a bunch of sloppy MIG welds under the chrome.

$_1.jpg

-Kurt

Back