When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iso. Huffy bike parts and info on this bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That wasn't the question though.

That's a mid-60s girls Huffy with a Monark (Huffy owned) Thunderbird style tank (likely pre-1967) @partsguy and the rack is not deadly. Takes 26x1.75" rims, 1.95" dia tires will work if the tread isn't too big and this doesn't look like it came with a light unless the switch is on the left side for that shell.

It will ride again, ugly or not. If that's your intent, go for it. Not everyone is here to make perfect bikes that make beaucoup cheese.
I thought I answered the part "info on this bicycle"? Personally I don't care if someone throws a few hundy at a $50 bicycle but I do believe they should know what the flavor of the Kool-Aid is. V/r Shawn

Never underestimate the power of doing stuff for a lady. And I do believe we've all seen barnacle encrusted stuff here that was seemingly made like new for no apparent reason to anyone but the guy doing it.

Maybe heart valves and artificial joints for ourselves as well.

Somebody took the only known example of an antique car that was like in pieces and made a new car of it, more than once. Maybe the steering wheel was all that was left and they spent $$$$ and suddenly a 1917 Putzmobile got a trophy at a car show.

Think of the Car Talk Dodge Dart, This is what guys (and more than a few girls) do.

rrrrrroowwwwwlll.jpg

Back