When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISO: Lime Green drop tape

-

Wingslover

Look Ma, No Hands!
Just wondered if anyone out there may have some lime green NOS handlebar tape out there. Ive got the campus flavor which doesnt have the same sort of love.

Thanks in advance.
-d

Looks like eBay is fresh out of that super hard to find rare color. How about some Burgundy, I have a box full in that rare color? :p What year bike are you dealing with, I believe the later 70's Lime was a tad bit darker than the Flambo Lime.

Lets see what @Schwinn499 can do.

In stock...PM me...
1552304571987.png

Thanks for the pic. I hope i'm not mis-representing the color...

Looking for the non-opaque color of green that would go on a 70s Varsity. All I can seem to find is the darker green that would be befitting a campus green model.
Screenshot_20190311-082149_Chrome.jpg

Years ago (2010-11?) it took me months to find some Lime tape. Then all of a sudden the eBay market was flooded with it and I bought every roll I could find. :eek:
Had this one to do and three others.

1964 Varsity Completed 004 (Large).jpg

And that has been my problem (and, hence, why i'm here:( i've bought the dark green twice, now and while it's lovely, it doesn't have the same magic.

Back