When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISO Original Schwinn Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dtaylor613

Look Ma, No Hands!
New guy here. Just some background info - I recently found an old BF Goodrich Bicycle in the mountains of North Carolina at an Antique Mall. It was all rusted up and sitting there; screaming my name for some reason. Possibly the Coppertone and White coloring or just the desire to take on a project and fix it up. This was a couple of weeks ago, and since then the bike has been cleaned up the best I know how (without replacing parts are stripping it down). Attached a few pics from the restoration/cleanup, in case anyone cares to see.

With that being said, I am going to let my girlfriend have this bike and I am looking for an original Schwinn bike to ride with her. The more I read the more I am drawn (like many) to a Schwinn from the 40s, 50s, or early 60s. Preferably a Schwinn B6, Schwinn Jaguar IV, Schwinn Phantom, or Schwinn Autocycle. I personally would prefer something that is in good condition, with normal wear and original parts, than a perfect bike that was a rebuild or a remake (such as the 1995 Phantom Rebuilds)

Obviously these are very desirable bikes - but if anyone has any leads on nice ones or where to look I would love to know (feel free to contact/PM me also).

Thanks!

BFG Bicycle Resto (Before 1).jpg

BFG Bicycle Resto (Before 2).jpg

BFG Bicycle Resto (After).jpg

Back