When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISO Wicker Wheelchair Bicycle- Afromobile

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

car crazy

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Would like to purchase a bicycle (as pictured).
Thank you,
Jim (561) 373-7200

af.jpg

Are you looking for an antique original boardwalk bike or just a tricycle that can be converted to such a purpose?
I have a Worksman heavy duty trike, Walter Branche has the only complete antique version that I know of personally.
I have seen one for sale once upon at time but it had been kept outside so it was basically a pile of rot and termites.

Are you looking for an antique original boardwalk bike or just a tricycle that can be converted to such a purpose?
I have a Worksman heavy duty trike, Walter Branche has the only complete antique version that I know of personally.
I have seen one for sale once upon at time but it had been kept outside so it was basically a pile of rot and termites.
Hi Jesse-thanks for the reply..I'm looking for the proverbial "needle in the haystack"- the bike I'm seeking was different than the Boardwalk versions, and actually wasn't a trike- a regular 2-wheeled bike was modified;the front wheel was removed, and the fork was modified to be attached to a strengthened wheelchair base (pictured) ..Not sure if the trike you mention is similar,or could be modified into what is pictured. I may have to resort to fabricating one using a vintage bike and wheelchair

pb.jpg

Back