When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It’s the familiar “I’ve got two old bikes in the cellar that have been there forever”

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Handyman

I live for the CABE
Well, I recently got a tip from a friend that he knows of an elderly woman who “has two old bikes in her cellar that have been there forever.” Because the woman lived right in my hometown I decided to give her a call and see if I could check them out. I contacted her and asked if she knew what brands they might be but she had no idea, the only thing she knew was they were “old”, and she wanted them gone. Well you can imagine what was going through my mind as I drove to her house……………..could one be an Iver Racer…………..maybe a truss? Needless to say, that scenario would not play out, one was a Schwinn 3 speed Racer and the other a 3 speed Raleigh. However, I did take the two bikes off her hands and thanked her for the offering them to me. I don’t have the vaguest idea of what I’ll do with them, but their kind of cool in their own non-Iver way!!

Pete in Fitchburg

1.JPG

2.JPG

IMG_0699.JPG

I just sold a Raleigh in excellent condition , had a hard time getting a 100 bucks for it

Attachments

• girls 001.jpg
    girls 001.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 133
Back