When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It Followed Me Home Episode 183 Trash or Treasure?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I rode by this in a pile of trash outside a building for a couple of days before I finally broke down and dragged it back to my shop.

It's a 24", and the badge is missing. Check out the awesome paint job and matching punk bracelet. I was intrigued by the wheels and also the frame is kind of interesting in construction. I'm guessing this probably isn't anything really special, but the price was right!

IMG_20221208_140033070_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221208_140135573.jpg

I can't believe those brakes are used with those skinny looking rim sides. Interesting cast? wheels though.

The wheels resemble the ones we are using on our China Girl 2 stroke builds. They suggest you NEVER use rim breaks as the heat damages the aluminum rim sidewall and they shatter under stress and then you know what happens when you are running it at 25mph! Disc Brakes Only Please.

Back