IT,S coming part two

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

juanitasmith13

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Oct 6, 2015
Creve Coeur, Tazewell County, IL.
Was off to get groceries this AM in the new snow; Joe's big-rig wrecker flew past me on the interstate; in a bit I saw what the hurry was: an UPS dual trailer was up-side down in the median. Stuff was every where; and, I'm positive I saw a handle-with-care bicycle box.... just sayin'...

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Handle Bar Hoarder

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Sep 30, 2015
WEST COAST
Was off to get groceries this AM in the new snow; Joe's big-rig wrecker flew past me on the interstate; in a bit I saw what the hurry was: an UPS dual trailer was up-side down in the median. Stuff was every where; and, I'm positive I saw a handle-with-care bicycle box.... just sayin'...
i don,t doubt your story and i know you are a honest guy.... buy my bike is already hear.............

Last edited:

Balloonoob

I live for the CABE
Jan 24, 2019
Longmont Colorado
Ygggvdbdbdhdghdhhakmfkfjdjkdjdjhshhsjjsjhhshshhhjk2kidususydhehhdhhjwjkdkhhhhdhhdhdhdhdhhduukjjxjueuejjdjjehdhhdhhdjjekjjvikkkdlclofooekkekkf. <3. Hxhhdhxhjxjdjhdhhdhdhjdjjjdjjduukkslelskkskkskdkjkis :tonguewink: :cool: :tonguewink: :tearsofjoy: :D :D :D :cool: :tonguewink: :tonguewink: :tonguewink: :tearsofjoy: :tonguewink: :tonguewink: :D:D:D:D

Last edited:
This ad goes away when you register for an account!