When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IT,S coming part two

-
I hope anyone who reads the "negativity" in this thread knows that it's all said in jest. Were just pulling the third leg of the dude who's pulling ours. It's all for fun and if you cant handle a good ripping you need to lighten up a little. It's not that serious. Except that one where you dont get to see that chicks boobs, that one is just mean. Cant wait to see the new score.
i am just trying to have fun with my bicycle hobby.. i want to have fun on hear..... i consider a lot of you guy & girl,s on hear my friends... but no one like,s bullied or disrespected..... by some one who doesn,t even know me....... who start,s saying i over paid for by bike,s they don,t know what i paid??????????? they just think they do...... or me and my money will soon part ways you know nothing about my money....... i am adding high-end bicycles to my collection... if you don,t like it don,t hijack my thread go be negative somewhere else ............

1579394054966.png

i am just trying to have fun with my bicycle hobby.. i want to have fun on hear..... i consider a lot of you guy & girl,s on hear my friends... but no one like,s bullied or disrespected..... by some one who doesn,t even know me....... who start,s saying i over paid for by bike,s they don,t know what i paid??????????? they just think they do...... or me and my money will soon part ways you know nothing about my money....... i am adding high-end bicycles to my collection... if you don,t like it don,t hijack my thread go be negative somewhere else ............

And the funny part about this it is.

They don't give you a Penny.
Simple as That....Hhhmmm!!

But welcome to the Cabe.

Hahaha Bienvenido.....:) :) ;)

Probably shouldn't brag to people about what you pay for stuff, then no one knows... simple! LMFAO

Probably shouldn't brag to people about what you pay for stuff, then no one knows... simple! LMFAO

Waaaaoooo...:)

Looks like you are not.
Happy with what you don't or

Can't have... No seas Metio.

Put your nose in your business not on,

Other people's business... ;) :kissingclosed::cool:

Back