When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It turned out to be a starlit

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handle Bar Hoarder

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Me and my daughter bought this bike about a week ago did not know what it was and when I was working on it I could see slightly where the starlet decal was on the chain guard so we started in getting her fixed up with new tires and tubes grips Starlett Schwinn water transfer decal thanks to bicycle bones disassembled the bike and cleaned it put it all back together and she's a beauty my daughter loves it
IMG_7685.JPG
IMG_7686.JPG
IMG_7687.JPG
IMG_7688.JPG

Both sizes (rack and fender) of those raspberries have to be some of the hardest reflectors to find. The domed shape is like a thin plastic balloon. Too bad they made them so fragile.
0424181109.jpg

Great looking Starlet you have there .. one of my favorite color combos on those .. looks great .. Ridden not Hidden .. Frank
Thanks Frank we really appreciate it my daughter loves that bike we got it already to go I guess we're gonna come down and see you and The coasters on the May 6 the day after Cinco de Mayo I hope everybody will be able to ride ha ha Ha See you are there

Awesome ... it should be another safe day to ride he in SoCal ... see you at the Cyclone Coaster swap and ride .. Ridden not Hidden ... Frank

Back