When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Italian Tandem, Bmx, Mtn Bike Unique/Maybe Rare

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Sorry Not the Greatest of pics but from what I am reading it says they're kinda unique & sought after because they can be made into ALL 3 styles of bikes 🤔

If Anyone has Any More Knowledge and Even what 1 of these would market value for generally please enlighten. Thanks

20210616_194143.jpg

20210616_194136.jpg

20210616_194126.jpg

I am the 3rd owner and I am Really Diggin' this but it's way Different than Anything I've owned or seen tandem wise 😬

Modular bicycle system.
Love it!
I can't wait to maybe see if the tires will air up & or maybe try some 24x2.125" tires on it before making it back into a bmx form. I am not finding much info how to even do that. Thanks though.

I can't wait to maybe see if the tires will air up & or maybe try some 24x2.125" tires on it before making it back into a bmx form. I am not finding much info how to even do that. Thanks though.

I'll do a little digging, see if I can find more information.

I'll do a little digging, see if I can find more information.
I am finding a few threads and such but No Real idea of how they assemble.

I assume you unscrew the allen bolts and unslip the joints?

I just don't want to risk messing anything up or getting it out of wack. May not disassemble too easy but it's breaking day light so time to check it out further. Thanks for the interests & any help 👍🏻

So I managed to get the front tire to air up but it kept rolling out of the bead in 1 spot & the 1.75" cheng shin tires are shot so I replaced it with the only set of 24x2.125" I have.
I noticed the thumb shifter Reads Sachs Hurret, I used some PB Blaster to lubricate the dusty chains & noticed 1 of the frame bolts hits the chain when on the rear smallest sprocket.

Also the derailleur doesn't seem like it articulates?

Is it Only supposed to adjust during gear changes? Doesn't seem to keep the rear chain tension too taught at all

Like you say, lots of search hits, but very little actual information.
Seems to be a popular bike collection item.
Lots of them for sale.
The joint sections are apparently made from a type of plastic.
It would seem that it dismantles as you suggest, but obviously I don't really know.
Here is the US patent for it, it might help with taking it apart.....
20210617_192521.jpg

20210617_192545.jpg

I wonder how much they paid Signor Moser to advertise this?

Like you say, lots of search hits, but very little actual information.
Seems to be a popular bike collection item.
Lots of them for sale.
The joint sections are apparently made from a type of plastic.
It would seem that it dismantles as you suggest, but obviously I don't really know.
Here is the US patent for it, it might help with taking it apart.....
View attachment 1431337

View attachment 1431338

I wonder how much they paid Signor Moser to advertise this?
Mine I don't believe are any kind of plastic🤔
They look to be aluminum or pot metal of some sort because the coating/paint is chipping in a few areas; looks like a boat propeller with corrosion starting under it.

What I meant is Shouldn't the "arm" or pivotal points move when the gear is changed and you begin pedaling to keep both cogs tensioned against the chain?

Back