When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Item not tested? or not working? tell the truth.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Read some of the thread but not all so don't know if this covered before, but......

We usually deal with "old" (not new) items and they can be very cantankerous at times. Example...selling a mower last year at my yard sale. Used it for 3 years and it always started on the first pull and to be sure I tried it the night before. Day of sale person looks at it and I brag about it starting the first time every time. Took me 4 pulls and then it sputtered and coughed for about a minute or two before smoothing out. Person walked away without buying.

Maybe I'm snake bit but this type of instance has happened to me a least twice before, once with a stereo and again with a n scale locomotive. I looked like a fool or worse yet, a liar.

Have you ever had a horn or light that works fine, then suddenly goes belly up for apparently no reason? If I were to post a light for sale here at least I could show a photo of it lit, but horns or hubs are another story.

This could be the reason some are reluctant to post as working.

I was so embarrassed over that lawn mower it took all my will power to keep from beating it into oblivion with a sledge hammer.

Just saying

As I always say: machines have no "word of honor"...

Read some of the thread but not all so don't know if this covered before, but......

We usually deal with "old" (not new) items and they can be very cantankerous at times. Example...selling a mower last year at my yard sale. Used it for 3 years and it always started on the first pull and to be sure I tried it the night before. Day of sale person looks at it and I brag about it starting the first time every time. Took me 4 pulls and then it sputtered and coughed for about a minute or two before smoothing out. Person walked away without buying.

Maybe I'm snake bit but this type of instance has happened to me a least twice before, once with a stereo and again with a n scale locomotive. I looked like a fool or worse yet, a liar.

Have you ever had a horn or light that works fine, then suddenly goes belly up for apparently no reason? If I were to post a light for sale here at least I could show a photo of it lit, but horns or hubs are another story.

This could be the reason some are reluctant to post as working.

I was so embarrassed over that lawn mower it took all my will power to keep from beating it into oblivion with a sledge hammer.

Just saying

You have to do a bit of work to get a mower working after a season of today's gasoline-ethanol blends. My brother in law coaxes my late father's mower back to life every year for me. Get the gas out of it and get new rings etc. because the stuff will eat them up or something.

Back