When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Item not tested? or not working? tell the truth.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
To be honest,I usually dont check if lights or horns work.I am not putting batteries in them anyway so why test.I dont sell parts either but if I did you may get screwed and buy something from me that doesnt work.

I am not putting batteries in them anyway so why test.I dont sell parts either but if I did you may get screwed and buy something from me that doesnt work.

We aren't talking about adult toys here Vince. Please keep on topic.

When I buy something "untested" I execpt it not to work, if it does "bonus" but I rarely put batteries in, that's why (leaky batteries) most things don't work in the first place!, bought a restored bike a few years ago, the owner had to have everything working, horn, headlight & taillight then displayed it for a few years and all the batteries leaked ruining paint and electronics.

Whenever some jack wagon tells me, "it worked ## years ago", I'll ask, "You didn't check it since then?" and they'll say "nope", I'll justify my lowball offer by saying that as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is how it starts. He knows I'm going to have to say something about nipples, then he's going to make some smart ass comment about blow-up dolls. Then someone's going to come on and say "Another good thread down the toilet", then he's going to flash a picture of some disgusting toilet. Well I'm here to tell ya, that it ain't happening this time.
I'm thinking that Vince is Bugs, and you're Daffy, while the rest of us is Elmer Fudd....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Every time I read "untested" or "not familiar with", I skipped over and pass on the purchase as there is 99% of the time something wrong

I have seen, very well known, large The Cabe collector/resellers, sell on EBay without posting here, and have the balls to put in the description "not familiar with..." c'mon bicycle reselling is what you do!!!

Back