When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Itera Plastic Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$250
Zipcode

fat tire trader

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Itera Plastic Bike
Made in Sweden in the mid 70s
27" Wheels
Sturmey 3 speed
Rear portion of rear fender is broken off and missing
$250 local, inquire about shipping

IMG_20200415_150105.jpg

IMG_20200415_150045.jpg

IMG_20200415_150038.jpg

IMG_20200415_150029.jpg

IMG_20200415_150024.jpg

IMG_20200415_150016.jpg

IMG_20200415_150112.jpg

IMG_20200415_150119.jpg

What style! I love it!

If I hadn't just acquired a project bike, I would be so on this. Best of luck with the sale.

Do you have any idea as to how brittle the frame might be? I love it, but I can imagine so much going wrong with actually riding 40 year old plastic.

It rides like a noodle until you get some speed going, and then it feels like it is going to fail somewhere. I only cruise mine around the neighborhood on flat streets and so far no trouble. Mine currently has a rear flat tire and changing it out is a serious battle with flexing plastic and pinched fingers, but now that I am thinking about riding it, I think I will pull it down and change the flat today, thanks for the push.

It rides like a noodle until you get some speed going, and then it feels like it is going to fail somewhere. I only cruise mine around the neighborhood on flat streets and so far no trouble. Mine currently has a rear flat tire and changing it out is a serious battle with flexing plastic and pinched fingers, but now that I am thinking about riding it, I think I will pull it down and change the flat today, thanks for the push.
View attachment 1194048
Thank you! I look forward to hearing how it goes. I'm only interested in bicycles that I can ride, even if riding them is somewhat awkward, with my giant body. (I can ride most tandems from the rear seat.) That said, I'm worried about possible damage to plastic with my 230 pound weight.

Thank you! I look forward to hearing how it goes. I'm only interested in bicycles that I can ride, even if riding them is somewhat awkward, with my giant body. (I can ride most tandems from the rear seat.) That said, I'm worried about possible damage to plastic with my 230 pound weight.
Your concern is well warranted.

Back