When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its first time in Mexico

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

manny and his bicycle

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hello all caber and friends..

Want to share with you my new Bike (the second got by CABE) this one was for sale here but the caber didnt offer shipping even to US...so I did think that never would get it.....but i have a friend that goes to US very often to but Bikes and parts so i one of his trips he met the guy (caber) that had the Bike...( my friend didnt know anything of the bike and that i wanted it) so he purchased the Bike and took it to México...we have a facebook group and postes the Bike for sale... So faster than the light i contact him to buy it...so now is mine and love it....

Check guys
IMG_20180123_163235.jpg
IMG_20180123_163229.jpg
IMG_20180123_163224.jpg
IMG_20180123_162928.jpg

Really love them...

I have bought many Bikes by eBay or american friend by facebook..i was waiting weeks to get one...but when it is here con my place im a very happy guy....i live 2500 kilometres from US...some Bikes has traveled more than 4000 kilometres to get here....im crazy as many cabers toó (al cabers lol )

I have 20 Bikes... My girl didnt alowme get more lol

I love any kind of antique Bike..

Ballon tire
English Bikes
Prewar
Postwar

Love all..

I have known many good friends by this way...many really many as Craig Morrow of bicycle heaven..i have done some deals with him and i have received some gifts from him to Bicycle heaven to my place...

I feel blesed to have many god friends...

God bless you guys.

I almost new here but i have done some deals and i have know more good guys...love you guys

I love any kind of antique Bike..

Ballon tire
English Bikes
Prewar
Postwar

Love all..

I have known many good friends by this way...many really many as Craig Morrow of bicycle heaven..i have done some deals with him and i have received some gifts from him to Bicycle heaven to my place...

I feel blesed to have many god friends...

God bless you guys.

I almost new here but i have done some deals and i have know more good guys...love you guys
1516766233246729336907.jpg
15167662953772015916464.jpg
15167663288001614035593.jpg
15167663962721173681082.jpg

Want to share with you my new Bike (the second got by CABE) this one was for sale here but the caber didnt offer shipping even to US...so I did think that never would get it.....but i have a friend that goes to US very often to but Bikes and parts so i one of his trips he met the guy (caber) that had the Bike...( my friend didnt know anything of the bike and that i wanted it) so he purchased the Bike and took it to México...we have a facebook group and postes the Bike for sale... So faster than the light i contact him to buy it...so now is mine and love it....

Check guysView attachment 742640 View attachment 742641 View attachment 742642 View attachment 742643
I like it! What is it?

Check guysView attachment 742640 View attachment 742641 View attachment 742642 View attachment 742643
That's dedication. You have a nice collection. We will have a hard time getting some of those back here when you decide to sell.
'Shawn

Back