When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

its mine!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
iver

Hi, Chris I seen yr pic of the painted head badge, could of been idk. How you doing with yr iver project? Have you disassembled it n have a plan yet?

John,

No, I put the Iver in the basement and have not done anything with it yet. I have sunbeam parts spread out all over the shop, and mixing british and american threads would no go well. I went to the Peoria museum and looked at the Patee they have there. It created as many questions as it answered, so still working out my thoughts on that. I left my name with the curator to give to the bikes owner, hopefully he will contact me and I can find out a little more about the brand.

Your Iver project is going to look great, looking forward to the pictures.

Chris

Hey chris, the green iver you have not such a bad deal, you see the white truss that showed up on ebay last nite?

John,
Yes I see it. Wish the badge was being sold separately. Is the white one older than the green one? I do not remember.

Im thinking prolly seven years older but its all dinged up, and for 425 all you get is the frame, not much else.

Back